Medical Peels & Lifts
Chemical peels are performed on the face, neck, or hands.
They can be used to:
- Reduce fine lines under the eyes and around the mouth
- Treat wrinkles caused by sun damage, aging, and family history
- Improve the appearance of mild scarring
- Treat certain types of acne
- Reduce age spots, freckles, and dark patches due to pregnancy or taking birth control pills (melasma)
- Improve the look and feel of skin that is dull in texture and color
Our licensed aestheticians are skincare professionals and will assist you in determining if you would benefit from any of our peel treatments and help you choose the best treatment to attain your goals. Our mild to medium-depth peeling treatments offer many benefits to the skin, including reducing the appearance of wrinkles and hyperpigmentation, managing acne breakouts and scarring, reducing pore size and overall improvements of skin health. Medical peels improve the appearance of the skin through the application of certain chemical solutions. The solution speeds the regeneration of new skin that is usually smoother and less wrinkled.