Looking for double chin reduction in Delafield, Wisconsin? Anton’s team of experts can help.
Submental fullness, aka “double chin,” can make you appear older and heavier than you actually are and be a source of self consciousness and embarrassment.
If you eat healthy and exercise but you’re still bothered by submental fullness, you’re not alone. Kybella can help.
Learn more about the benefits our double chin reduction in Delafield.
Kybella is the only FDA-approved injectable treatment that permanently destroys fat cells in the treatment area under the chin to improve your profile. With the right qualifications and the right commitment to a series of scheduled treatments, you will experience on going results.
Conditions it Treats
Kybella is a unique treatment that specifically targets fat under your chin. Unlike other treatments, Kybella is specifically engineered to target one area of your body with maximum effectiveness.
the perfect treatment
Additionally, our expert staff employs the following to ensure the perfect treatment:
- Dosing: We don’t skimp on product; we know how much to use and how to use it.
- Patient Assessment: This is key to every thing we do. If you are not a good candidate for any treatment, we won’t do it. Period.
- Depth of injections: There are two layers of fat pads that must be penetrated and most of the damage we see from other places is superficial injections.
- Client Expectations: There will be swelling and there will be down time. The full results are not seen for at least 2 to 3 months. *Some pain is involved.
- One and Done? This treatment is a process and if you just have one and quit you are setting yourself up for failure in fact we will not do just one.
How it Works
Getting an Kybella treatment is simple, safe
The active ingredient in KYBELLA® is synthetic deoxycholic acid. Deoxycholic acid is a naturally occurring molecule in the body that aids in the breakdown and absorption of dietary fat. When injected into the fat beneath the chin, KYBELLA® destroys fat cells, resulting in a noticeable reduction in fullness under the chin.
Once destroyed, these cells can no longer store or accumulate fat, so further treatment is not expected once you reach your desired aesthetic goal.
Some patients have reported pain during and after a Kybella treatment. To help, we offer custom pain management options with each treatment.