Fillers lift the skin, smooth out lines and wrinkles, restore volume loss and give you a fresher appearance.
For many people, a combination of Botox and fillers will produce the best results. Anton’s Medical Spa in Delafield Wisconsin has an array of unique fillers and the experience to know which option is best for you. Each product is uniquely formulated to have a certain texture, density, and injection depth, which means that certain fillers work better for certain areas of concern and correction.
Our filler procedures required specific training, knowledge and skill to ensure safe treatment and natural-looking results. Every certified filler provider at our aesthetic center has an extensive knowledge of facial anatomy, a well-developed aesthetic eye, and a expert’s skill and precision.
Think of the face with its angles and curves as a sculpture that can be molded to some degree with the introduction of new volume.
Imagine adding volume in certain areas to smooth lines or lift skin. Examples are:
- Filling out depressions in the facial features such as, the area from the nose to the mouth (also known as the nasolabial folds or laugh lines)
- Increasing volume in the cheek area to lift the mid to lower face (improving the contour of the jawline) and add youthful roundness to the contour of the cheek itself
- Anchoring the area on each side of the mouth to prevent gravity from pulling the mouth down too much into a constant frown
- When used in combination with neurotoxin injections such as Botox® or Dysport to relax heavily worked muscles, the two can lift and smooth the face for an overall lifted, and more youthful effect.
Conditions it Treats
Fillers can successfully treat the following:
- Lip lines (smoker’s lines)
- Lines and wrinkles around the mouth
- Lifts mouth structure to address a permanent frown
- Smooth crow’s feet
- Plump lips
- Smooth folds and lines from nose to mouth
- Smooth chin creases and wrinkles
- Restore or add cheek volume for a more sculpted look
Fillers can also be used in younger patients for better structure definition not due to age but genetics. A well defined cheek and jaw can be addressed with filler in this way.
The synergistic benefits of ideal pairing of Botox, Dermal fillers and Laser Skin resurfacing has enabled us to achieve your personal goals and preferences.
The first step in combining these treatments is an expectation consultation with your aesthetics specialist who can guide you through the decision process.
Although some modalities may require more than one visit, the longevity and stellar results will be well worth the time spent.